ChemEdge’s Principal engineers are established industry leaders with a combined 80+ years of experience in the oil and gas industry, working on 100+ major projects internationally. The knowledge they have acquired over their careers has allowed them to master process design, project management, and project execution.
ChemEdge provides the following engineering services to Producers and Midstream companies:
- Project Development (from conception & feasibility to successful start-up)
- Front End Engineering Design (FEED) Studies
- Process Design
- Overall Project EPFC Total-Installed-Cost (TIC): Class 5, 4, and 3
- Modularization Design & Drafting (concept to fabrication quality)
- Detailed Engineering
- Commissioning & Construction Management
- Process Performance Evaluation, Enhancement, De-bottlenecking, & Troubleshooting
- Operational Support: MOC, Expansion, & Small Projects
ChemEdge provides process, design, and detailed engineering for both modular Midstream and Upstream systems.